- Ensure to meet and exceed customer expectation in the area of Supply (Service Rate), Order Control management
- Ensure proper updated Master data availability in the ERP system (E1)
Your main responsibilities will be
- Ensure realization of service ratio, minimize backorders and correct documentation and proper data management
- Coordination of customer meetings (Preparations, customer relationship management and follow up actions)
- Analyze supply problems, represent customer voice and propose actions to solve and prevent
- Direct window to customer order control (provide timely supply information)
- Ensure timely delivery, correct documents, manage supply risks
- Daily processing and handling of wrong deliveries
- Create manual invoices and support debtor issues
- Debtor control
- Phase Inn / Phase Out management to avoid dead-stock
- Stock management (analyses, reporting, sell out and action follow up)
- Data life cycle management.
The ideal candidate has:
- MBO level obtained through education and/or experience.
- Willingness to learn if the job-requirements are not yet met.
- Interest in learning ERP systems preferably Oracle Enterprise One
- Experience in office package: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS projects
You are fluent (written and verbal) in English, Dutch is recommended
We offer you
- A challenging working environment within a diverse, international context
- Collaboration with colleagues from many different nationalities
- Attractive working conditions and competitive benefits
Customer Service Representative
Uren per week:
Ben jij het "klantgerichte" aanspreekpunt? Reageer dan snel!
Ben jij een aanpakker en kan logisch nadenken dan is deze vacature misschien iets voor jou!
Ben jij het opgeruimde type die we zoeken?
Weesp, Amsterdam of Amsterdam Zuidoost